Returns and Refunds
ELECTRIC FIREPLACE SHOP OFFERS A 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE RETURN POLICY *SOME EXCLUSIONS APPLY
Unused, resalable merchandise in new, uninstalled condition and in original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 20% restocking fee.
- Our return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has shipped or refusal at time of delivery.
- We will refund the product price only.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when original purchase was made.
AS A RULE, THE FOLLOWING CANNOT BE RETURNED:
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
*EXCLUSIONS- In order to offer you the widest selection available, we work with multiple fireplace manufacturers, some of which have separate return policies.
If the product you ordered is manufactured by a company below, please their specific return policy:
AMANTII, SIERRA FLAME & REMII Return Policy:
Products which have been ordered incorrectly may be returned within 7 days of delivery, as long as they are still in the original packaging and have not been used or installed, are re-saleable and in a technically faultless condition. The packaging must be in its original state, i.e. unopened and the exterior must not be altered by the presence of any permanent marker, branding or labels that will damage the carton.
Products can only be accepted for return upon receipt of our written approval. Returns should be limited to those brought about in exceptional circumstances.
As a rule, the following cannot be returned:
Products which are eligible for parts under our warranty
Products damaged in transit (please refer to ordering policy regarding freight claims)
Products that have had their original manufacturer's packaging opened
Products that have been out of their original manufacturers packaging
The customer is responsible for arranging the shipping. Products must be returned via freight carrier and properly secured on an appropriately sized pallet. To minimize exposure to the packaging, it is advised that the unit be wrapped in plastic wrap once secured to the pallet. Units must not be shipped via courier and any units that arrive to the warehouse via courier (such as but not limited to UPS or FEDEX) will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender at the expense of the sender.
Please note that only goods accompanied by a return material authorization number can be processed. Returned goods which arrive at our premises without an authorized RMA number shall be refused or returned at the cost of the sender. To request an RMA send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be given the RMA and the shipping address upon approval.
The following procedure is to be followed to in order to ensure proper and undamaged returns processing:
All goods to be returned must be reported in advance.
All goods which have been registered and approved for return are assigned a return material authorization number that is communicated in advance to our receiving warehouse.
We will email you a copy of the RMA label with a unique number as well as placement instructions and the shipping address.
This is to accompany the returned goods when you send it to us. One copy should be retained for your records. The returned material authorization (RMA) number must be included in any correspondence regarding the shipment.
Goods delivered to Amantii or Sierra Flame premises shall only be accepted if freight has been prepaid by the shipper.
Returns must include a copy of the original invoice as well as a copy of the RMA label provided.
If the packaging shows signs of damage, the product will be returned at the expense of the sender or scrapped, as desired. If a return is desired, we are to be notified of this within a period of 5 days.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.